Soothing, Calming, Gentle cough relief.
Sugar, alcohol & tartrazine free
Can be used in infants from 3.4kg
Fast acting relief for wet & dry coughs
Sooths broncho spasms
High viscosity, great tasting Strawberry avour
Contains Camomile to help calm and relax
Dosage & directions for use
- Infants weighing 3.4Kg (7.5 lbs) or more. Take 1.5ml (one and half ml), twice daily. Consult a healthcare professional if use exceeds 7 days.
- Children 1 to 5 years old, weighing 12Kg (26.5 lbs) or more / Take 2.5ml (half tsp), 3 times daily for at least 1 week. Consult a healthcare professional if use exceeds 7 days.
- Children 6 to 11 years / Take 5mls (1 tsp) 3 times daily for at least 1 week.
- Consult a healthcare professional if use exceeds 7 days.
- Do not share medicines prescribed for you with any other person.
Sorbitol (sugar polyol), Reverse Osmosis Water, Xanthan Gum, Flavour and E122
Pregnancy and lactation
Not recommended in pregnant or breastfeeding women.
The most frequently reported adverse effects related to English ivy are allergy symptoms, such as allergic contact dermatitis, asthmatic bronchitis, or allergic rhinoconjunctivitis (inflammation of the lining of the nose and the mucous membrane that covers the front of the eye and lines the eyelids). Not all side effects reported for this medicine are included in this leaflet. Should your general health worsen, or if you experience any untoward effects while taking this medicine, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare professional for advice
Warnings and special precautions
Use cautiously in patients with cancer or taking antineoplastic (anticancer) agents. Use cautiously in patients with liver disease or who are using hepatotoxic agents. Use cautiously in patients with blood disorders or who are using anticoagulants or antiplatelets