“Finally a product that
takes my needs seriously”
Why Recommend Climux In Menstruating Women?
PRE-MENOPAUSE Thirty-nine per cent of younger pre-menopausal women report low sexual desire (West et al., 2008). The Women’s International Study of Health and Sexuality reported decreased sexual functioning was associated with significant emotional and psychological distress, as well as lower sexual and relationship satisfaction (Leiblum et al., 2006) Estrogens and androgens play an important role in stimulating sexual desire and arousal (Simon, 2011; Riley and Riley, 2000). Estradiol stimulates vaginal lubrication and blood flow, affecting a woman’s capacity for sexual arousal and orgasm (Simon, 2011), and free testosterone is linked with sexual desire.
How Does VitaleFemme Benefit Post-menopausal Women?
POST- MENOPAUSE Reduction in estradiol is a normal feature of menopause, a natural biological process that can be accompanied by a range of symptoms. These symptoms can affect women to varying degrees, sometimes causing discomfort and distress. Libifem has been shown effective in alleviating some of these symptoms and supporting a healthy quality of life.*
- Supports healthy sexual desire in women*
- Supports healthy quality of life in menopause*
- Helps reduce normal symptoms of night sweats and hot flushes in menopause*
- Promotes healthy sexual experience
- Libifem (Fenugreek Seeds)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride)
Directions of use:
- Take 1 to 2 capsules daily
Suitable for both pre and post-menopausal women. Daily supplement that assists with:
- Increase sexual cognition in healthy
- Alleviation of menopausal symptoms
- A factor in the maintenance of good health